Treasure Run Review – Two weeks are left until the school year starts. We’re on the home stretch and we’ve been running full steam ahead, trying to make it a fun and exciting Summer for the kids. And I’ll be honest… It’s been great! But 12 weeks is a heck of a long time to try and keep the kids occupied.
So you can imagine my relief when I was contacted by Treasure Run. YES! An activity that would help me survive yet another day of Summer Vacation :)
Treasure Run was created by the father of 2, Ilan. In his quest to give children something exciting and adventurous to do. It’s a small, family-owned business. I really love the fact that it gets the kids outdoors, running around, and solving problems.
It is so easy to use: all you have to do is click a few buttons and “boom” your Treasure Map is created for you. Then hit print and all the clues are printed with a colorful theme. Kids can dress up and get really into it.
This is what you get.
- All clues and puzzles are included.
- Your treasure hunt can be ready in 5 minutes.
- Up to 20 kids can play – with different colors for each team.
- 60 minutes of fun, education, and teamwork.
- The treasure hunt can be based around the home, park, or neighborhood (obviously you’ll need to pick a safe venue).
- 10 themes great for birthdays, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.
- There is a choice of what puzzles you could use: i.e. Mirrored, hieroglyphics, etc.
- Your Treasure Hunts are saved, so you can go back at any time and make changes.
My FAVORITE part is: if you are a teacher, you can contact Ilan personally (via email) and receive FREE credits for a game that you can use for your class. Now that’s definitely giving back to the community!
Visit http://www.treasure.run/ to have a look…
Here are a few pictures of our treasure run hunt:
One Messy Mama received no remuneration for the Treasure Run Review.