Frozen Fruit Lollies. Summer is almost here, and what say’s summer better than a delicious Frozen Fruit Lollie? Not only are these lollies perfect for summer. they also contain NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow, a school-age powdered milk.
Did you know that 2 glasses of NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow will help school-age children get ready for school?
NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow contains iron to support your child’s cognitive development such as
learning and B-vitamins to support the nervous system function.
The Immune System
NESTLÉ NESPRAY contains Zinc, Vitamins A and C, to support immune function.
NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow is High in Protein and contains Calcium and Vitamin D to support
We decided to change it up a little and made our own Frozen Fruit Lollies. Which tasted delicious
(Yes I tried one) and were devoured in minutes.
Frozen Fruit Lollies – Makes 12
Ingredients for the Frozen Fruit Lollies
- 1 Papaya
- 3 Bananas
- 3/6 Tbsp NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow
- 450 ml cooled boiled water
- Cut the flesh from the papaya and remove the seeds. Peel the bananas and place them in the food processor or blender with the papaya. Blend until smooth, or leave the mixture a little chunky for more texture.
- Spoon in the NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow and stir with a fork until fully combined.
- Depending on how many Tbsp of NESTLÉ NESPRAY Fortigrow you used, add the correct amount of cooled boiled water. 225ml of water per 3 Tbsp of the powdered milk.
- Pour into the ice lolly mould/s and freeze until solid.
- To remove the frozen fruit lollies from the molds, let them sit briefly in hot water.
Watch the video below to see how the Frozen Fruit Lollies are made.
View this post on Instagram
Visit www.n4hk-esar.com for more information about Neslte’ Nurturing Together, add a little more goodness campaign.
This is a paid partnership with Nestle – Nestlé for Healthier Kids