We are at the start of our holidays, and amongst all the chilling going on we are also super excited because we have decided to homeschool our children. Long story short, we just feel that this is the right decision for us right now, and I am loving not having to make lunch boxes EVERYDAY!
But, in other news, our very own Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee has been nominated for the BIBS awards. So why not click on the BIBS logo below and give her your vote… 🙂
The #ItsOK Featured Blogger
Our featured blogger from last weeks link-up is Sarah from The Penniless Parent with Life and Family Separation 1 Year After the Break Up …If you missed it, do check it out. It was a great post!
Grab our Featured Blogger Badge!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
How The #ItsOK Linky Works
Please join in to our lovely linky with all your personal parenting posts. They can be anything from heartfelt to funny, and everything in between. Anything parenting related with the exception of reviews or sponsored posts is welcome.
The Hosts are:
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- Carly from Mom Of Two Little Girls who tweets at @momof2lgs
The hosts take it in turns to host the linky each week. Last week was Nicole, this week it’s me. However you will get a comment from at least 2 of the 5 linky hosts every week. Tag us on twitter and we will retweet your posts, and every week I pin all your lovely creative pinnable images to the #ItsOK linky Pinterest Board too.
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
How To Link Up to the #ItsOK Linky
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky. Check in with any of us though to link up.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
Don’t forget your badge
Don’t forget to add the #ItsOK Linky badge to the bottom of the post you link up, or to your sidebar. Just copy the code below and embed it into an html block at the bottom of your post. If you get stuck, give me a shout.
One Messy Mama