Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
Meet your hosts!
Once again, we have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!! This week we added Kenya and Hong Kong.
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Most Read Post This Week.
This week’s most read post is written by Musings Of A Tired Mummy – Shyness: an open letter to the other mums on the playground.
This week’s Featured Posts.
Lucy’s favorite for the week is written by Eva of Captain Bobcat – Vegan and raw mini energy bars. I’m (always!) on the lookout for healthy snacks and these look so easy to make. The fact that they are no bake is even better!
Rachel WOW for the week is written Laura of Five Little Doves – Things I Want My Sons To Know.This resonated with me as the Mum of a boy, especially the part about always talking. It’s something I think is so important.
My favorite for the week is written by Rebecca of Rock and Roses Mama – The Struggles Of A Working Mom. We have all felt those feelings of not being adequate enough for our children. Being a working mom adds to these feelings sometimes. It’s OK to feel like that. We are after all, all trying to be the best parents we can be!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- Change of Time – The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @LeaningIn_
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Leaning In: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on all 4 of the hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama