Hi everyone, welcome to the Global Blogging CHRISTMAS EDITION…
We are doing a Christmas Linky Special!
We know Christmas can be very hectic, so to give you more time for blogging, over the next three weeks (from 12th Dec to 2nd Jan) we will keep the #GlobalBlogging linky open. More time to link up and more time to comment : ) yay!
We have amazing writers from
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA and GAUTEMALA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Thank you to Kristin from Four Princesses and The Cheese for being our co-host this week!! We loved having you on board
This Weeks Featured Posts Are
Meagan’s favorite post is from Coffee and Bubbles with The ‘Mummy Tummy’ and what you’ve thought about how to lose it because she made me laugh, I feel the same way.
My fav post is from Daydreams Of a Mum with ‘To The Mum Enduring an Abusive Relationship at Christmas Time’, “We forget that for many, Christmas is a difficult time. May we be reminded to be thankful for what we have and to always think of others.”
Kristin’s favorite for this week was from Lisa Pomerantz with ‘I am a woman, hear me roar’ – Great Post!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week!
Who do you think you are – Lucy’s Locket
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET (3 Weeks for this Christmas Edition)
- Meagan, myself and our Co-Host will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts the Co-Hosts post and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama