Wow, its exactly 3 weeks until Christmas. I must say, I THINK I am a bit more organized than last year! Well… I hope I am, you never know what can sneak up!! We are looking forward to reading all those Christmas posts that I’m sure will be flooding the Internet!
Thank you to everyone that has been linking up with us, we know how busy life is and appreciate the time it takes you to participate!
We have amazing writers from
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA and GAUTEMALA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
This weeks Co-Host is Kristin from Four Princesses and The Cheese, super excited to be sharing the commenting with her!
If you would like to be a weekly CO – HOST, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on the roster.
This Weeks Featured Posts Are
Meagan’s favorite – is from The PHD Mama with Does a SAHM’s Sickness Matter More than the Earning Partner’s? because she makes a very good point, love her honesty as well!
Brandi’s favorite was 5 Blogging Tips that are a load of Old Balls – Single mum Speaks , I loved this post. On this blogging journey we have all had ups and downs, ins and outs; we have had days of triumph and days when it just doesn’t feel worth it. I have looked up “blogging tips” to find ways to increase traffic and gain followers so many times and pulled up these suggestions a million times…and each time I do I think BS! Fabulous post, so funny and relatable!
My favorite for the week was the PDA series from Stephs 2 girls, I have found this series both refreshing and eye opening, in a world of “autism” that I don’t know much about, it really has given me insight !
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week!
Christmas Pancakes and Rice Porridge from My Danglish Family
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan, myself and our Co-Host will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts the Co-Hosts post and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama