It has been a week of adventures for my family. We decided to take a road trip from Michigan to Colorado for Thanksgiving! We got to enjoy many beautiful places!!.
What great fun exploring our new country! Crossing States from Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Ohio back into Michigan!
Again we’ve had bloggers join us from all over the world, including a new post from Guatemala!
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA and GAUTEMALA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Thank you to Lucy from Lucy’s Locket for Co-Hosting last week. It was great to have her on board, you can visit her blog here!
This weeks Co-Host is Brandi from Big Fit Fam, super excited to be sharing the commenting with her!
If you would like to be a weekly CO – HOST, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on the roster.
This weeks featured posts are..
Meagan’s – favorite post was from The Muddled Mother with I am Not a Perfect Mum and That’s Okay, because this is just so real and honest, plus I LOVE the old photos!
My favorite post is A Day In The Life Of an IVF Patient from Hooray for Moms. This post reminded me of how difficult it was for me to fall pregnant and the struggle that I endured!
Lucy’s favorite post is Dear Guest in My House from Tales From Mamaville! Every parent is nodding in agreement to this one!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week!
Blogfest “16 written by the The Frenchie Mummy!!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts the Co-Hosts post and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama