I cannot believe that another week has passed already! Time seems to be flying by.. There are 33 days until Christmas. Sorry, I just had to put that out there!! This week I am sharing a post from the archives, my reason being that I am in our car typing as we drive out to Colorado for Thanksgiving. A 2 day trip with 4 kids. Wish me luck 🙂
On to the Linky.
Again we have had an array of posts from different countries.
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA and EU-SLOVINIA
to be exact!
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
I have seen that some posts don’t have our badge on yet. That’s OK, please do remember to add it when you have minute 🙂
This weeks Co-Host is Lucy from Lucy’s Locket. So exited to have you on board. We look forward to sharing the commenting with you this week!
If you would like to be a weekly CO – HOST, please comment below and we’ll put you on the roster, if you have put your name down, I will contact you within the week.
This weeks featured posts are..
Meagan’s favorite post for this week Is from Four Princesses and the Cheese with Careful America….For They are Watching You not only because I completely agree with her, but she is honest and fair.
My Post for the week is from Bad Experienced Mom – Ode To The Mom Who Didn’t RSVP. This is honestly a pet peeve of mine! Sometimes I understand that circumstances might not allow a parent to RSVP, but seriously, is it that difficult?
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week.
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts the Co-Hosts post and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.