Thank you for joining us at Global Blogging, welcome if you are new!
Last week we enjoyed 55 link ups from around the globe..
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA and EU-SLOVINIA
to be exact!
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading!
One new rule this week. We noticed that some posts weren’t getting that much “love”, please, from now on comment on both the hosts post and both posts BEFORE yours. Lets give that a go and see how it works.
And please remember to add our badge 🙂
If you would like to be a weekly CO – HOST, please comment below and we’ll put you on the roster!
This weeks featured posts are..
Meagan’s favorite post was ALSO the top read post this week!
DIY Daddy, Taking a Moment and Reflecting on what I created, I’ll be honest I teared up a bit, very sweet and candid. Loved it!
My post is written by Bamm Boo – Does Complete Honesty Matter? – I loved this post because it is a good reminder to keep our blogs real … Sometimes we get caught up in making our blogs THE BEST, and sadly loose sight of why we really started writing.
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama