A new week, a new link up. I must be honest, I was so impressed with the fact that we had 48 link ups on our first week back! Every post received at least 2 comments. Thank you for not just linking up and running off! 🙂
If we need to update our country list, please comment below where you are blogging from and I will be sure to add it to the list!
WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL BLOGGING LINKY
The Linky runs from Monday to Tuesday where all bloggers from around the globe are welcome to add any type of post they have.
The Global Blogging family is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each other’s posts through various social media channels. The #globalblogging community is active on Pinterest and Twitter. We have now also incorporated a weekly Instagram feature – more about that later.
We have had bloggers from all over the world join us!
South Africa / UK / United States / Australia / Portugal / Guatemala / Ireland / Scotland / Germany / Eu-Slovenia / Uganda /
Most Read Post!
Heather’s Fav for the week.
I think this touches on all of our fears that social media is dominating too much of our day…but we all love it so much!
Laura’s Fav for the week.
Funny, accurate, the realities of parenthood through the eyes of a salesman
My Fav for the week.
I felt so many emotions reading this post. Fear, anxiety, sadness, happiness, relief. The list is endless. I just couldn’t imagine not having my husband around 24/7. Worrying about him all the time, reading letters about his time in a foreign country, praying for his safety. Such an eye-opening read.
Grab Our Featured Badge!
LET’S GET LINKING
* The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Tuesday.
* Heather, Laura and myself will comment on all linked posts between us.
* Join us in the #Globalblogging community. Add your linked posts to our group Pinterest board. Use the #globalblogging hashtag on Twitter & Instagram for a RT / like. More about the community below.
#GLOBALBLOGGING LINKY RULES:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs. If you need any help linking up, tweet one of us (@HeatherKeet, @musingstiredmum, @onemessymama4), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Heather’s posts, one of Laura’s posts, my post, & the one BEFORE yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community. We encourage you to tweet any posts you enjoy reading from the linky, using the #globalblogging.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
THE GLOBAL BLOGGING COMMUNITY:
Pinterest – Add your Pinterest name to the comments below or tweet myself to be added to the group board. You may pin your #globalblogging posts to our group board, up to 2 posts per week.
Instagram – Use the hashtag #globalblogging. We can go through & give each other a like. 🙂 Again, it’s a nice way of helping each other out.
Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you in the #globalblogging community x