Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
We have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA / JAPAN
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Thank you to last weeks guest host CARLY from Mom Of Two Little Girls… Loved having you join us!
This Weeks Guest Host is
Susie – From So Happy In Town.
Most Read Post This Week.
Is written by From Tum To Mum – I wish I’d know how easy it was to be pregnant!
Kristin’s FAV for the week is written by From Tum To Mum – I wish I’d know how easy it was to be pregnant! My heart really goes out to this mama as I have been in that dark place myself.
My FAV for the week is written by Becky from And Then There Were Two – Dear Teacher. As a teacher myself, I found this post truthful, heartwarming and in a way sad, all at the same time. Sometimes teaching is a thankless job.
Carly’s FAV for the week is written by Kelly of Daydreams of a Mum – My Children Do Not Come From A Broken Home. As a child of divorce who is married to a man with a child from a previous relationship, I identified with this post and the fact that ‘broken’ is a horrible term to use when the reality is a far happier home life than two unhappy parents raising a child in an unhappy home.
Grab Our Featured Blogging Badge!
Don’t forget our Pinterest Board
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging Pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Mondays – 12pm Tuesdays. (SAST)
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @TinMcCarthy, @SoHappyInTown
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week – old or new.
4. FOR NEW LINKERS – please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
5. Global Blogging will only run for 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂