Welcome back to #globalblogging! So as of yesterday, daylight savings is officially over, and we get to turn our clocks back… wait… or forward? Does that give me an extra hour to the day or am I loosing one. I can never remember, all I know is that i’m confused!! 🙂 But on the plus side, it’s a new week and a new oppurtunity to link up those fantastic posts!
Thank you for joining us once again! We have now had bloggers from –
the UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/ CANADA and AUSTRALIA ..
That’s fantastic! Thank you to each and every one of you for linking up to the newest linky in town! Meagan and I are are looking forward to seeing what posts get linked up this week!
Meagans choice for featured post this week is by The Danglish Family, not only because her blog name is awesome but also because this post was so, so, so sweet A Day in the Life of a 9 Month Old : ).
My pick for the week is A Miscarriage Journey by Beauty and the Mini Beasts. An honest post with a happy ending. Reminding us to be thankful!
Thank you for allowing us to share in your writing, please grab our Featured Bloggers Badge!!
The posts that were read the most this week are:
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own (as a minimum).
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
If you’d like to be reminded of when the Linky goes live, subscribe here.
One Messy Mama