Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
We have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
This week we have our first GUEST HOST!
Heather from Shank You Very Much! Heather is absolutely HILARIOUS! You must have a read! Her blog is one of a kind. A little something for everyone!
Most Read Post This Week.
Musings Of A Tired Mummy – Dinosaur Isle and Sandown Zoo
Kristin’s FAV for the week is written by Not A Soccer Mom – 20 Things To Do Now That You Are One. I already miss this stage and this post brought me right back!
My FAV for the week is written by Living Our Days – No Bitterness In The Wait. “Dreams with a long shelf life can light a spark in middle age, or . . . they can become the seedbed for bitterness and regret” Love that sentence. I guess the choice is ours?
Grab Our Featured Blogging Badge!
Don’t forget our Pinterest Board
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging Pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Mondays – 12pm Tuesdays. (SAST)
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @TinMcCarthy, @HeatherKeet
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week – old or new.
4. FOR NEW LINKERS – please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
5. Global Blogging will only run for 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂