We are SUPER proud of our host Meagan from The Mum Project! She has been nominated as a finalist in the BiBs2017 for Reader’s Choice category !! Please show your support and head on over to VOTE here 🙂
Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
We have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Meet Your Hosts.
Most Read Post This Week.
How I Was Shown No Compassion – DIY Daddy
Meagan’s fave for the week is from The Muddled Mother – The Supermum Does Not Exist. Because it’s so true! I love how Michelle wrote this and was nodding along the entire way through.
Kristin’s fav for the week is from Captain Bobcat – Very Buttery and Very Cheesy Mini Bites. I kid you not I could eat hundreds of these. Just set them out in front of me with several dipping sauces and cheese, a pair of stretch pants and let me go at ’em.
Rachel’s fav for the week is from Mrs Mummy Harris – What They Don’t Tell You About Your Body Once You’ve Had A Baby… I thought this was bang on the money. Really resonated with me and she’s right, they don’t tell you these things because I reckon if they did not many of us would have kids!
My fav for the week is from Reflections From Me – Treat Yourself as You Would a Friend. A beautifully written post from Mac. Reminding us to be kind to ourselves!
Don’t forget our Pinterest Board
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Mondays – 12pm Tuesdays. (SAST)
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @mumproject
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |
NEW RULES IN RED
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week – old or new.
4. FOR NEW LINKERS – please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
5. Global Blogging will only run for 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂
One Messy Mama