Thank you to all our bloggers for your patience whilst I had so much on my plate. Life seems to have resumed back to normal – I think… 🙂 I look forward to hosting our link up from South Africa, with our amazing hosts, Rachel, Kristin, and Meagan!
Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
We have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Meet Your Hosts.
Most Read Post This Week.
Meagan’s WOW for the week was from Someplace Strange – SNAPSHOTS FROM MY WALK TO WORK #PRAYFORLONDON – because it reminds us how delicate life can be and to stay safe, especially right now. But despite the horrible events over the last month, this post also highlights the beauty of London which is important to remember.
Kristin’s AND Rachel’s WOW for the week was from Word To Your Mother Blog – Things Only Moms of Girls Will Understand – Kristin says – As a mom of four girls this one gives me allllll the yeses! Rachel says – I’m a Kardashian lover/hater/admirer and this just cracks me up. Absolutely nailed it. I’m gonna share it with my Kardashian obsessed best friend, it’ll definitely raise a smile with her!
My WOW for the week is from The Muddled Mother – Self Care With A New Baby. I can really relate to this post, just having a new baby (5 weeks). I have given birth, been readmitted to hospital (Read my Post 🙂 ), packed up a house and moved to a new country- (well not new but home). Especially the points Michelle makes on slowing down and her key points on breastfeeding. Just finding the time to feed in a quiet room is nearly impossible. This is a MUST read for new moms.
Don’t forget our Pinterest Board
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Mondays – 12pm Tuesdays. (SAST)
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @mumproject
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |
NEW RULES IN RED
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week – old or new.
4. FOR NEW LINKERS – please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
5. Global Blogging will only run for 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂
One Messy Mama