It’s Great To Have You At
Global Blogging #3
Welcome back all you lovely bloggers!
Last week we were joined by bloggers from …
I’m sure all the kids are super excited to be “Trick or Treating” this week! A very new experience for our family! I’ll be honest, Halloween freaks me out!!! Maybe I should stop watching so much Criminal Minds … 🙂
Last week we featured Nige from DIY Daddy.
and Lucy from Lucy’s Locket
There were so many amazing blog posts again this week. Thank you for sharing them with us!
One that hit both Meagan and I in particular was When Your Husband Suffers Psychosis by Ellamental Mama, what an emotional and thought provoking post!
Thank you for allowing us to share in your writing, please grab our Featured Bloggers Badge!!
Let the linking begin….
Just a reminder
Our aim for #GlobalBlogging, is to create a community of bloggers from around the world, that meet each week in support of each other!
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday.
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment :). We are definitely not the BLOGMAFIA but please remember to comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own (as a minimum). Any more that tickle your fancy as well! Remember sharing is caring. The more you give the more you receive! And the more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
If you’d like to be reminded of when the Linky goes live, subscribe here.
One Messy Mama