Welcome back to #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
Meet your hosts!
Once again, we have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Most Read Post This Week.
This weeks Featured Posts.
Rachel’s WOW for the week is written by Petite – My Petite Words – I Have OCD. And You? I suffer from OCD myself and could really relate to this. It’s so important to highlight the misconceptions of OCD and raise awareness. Petite Words does a very good job of doing this.
Lucy’s WOW for the week was written by Paula of Her Life Is Love – Spring Cleaning Series. I love Paula’s idea for a series about spring cleaning. Everything has a place in my home. I hate ‘stuff’. I’ve become really conscious about only buying things that I actually need and will serve some purpose. Paula has some good tips and I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the series – make sure you link up, Paula!
My Favorite for the week is written by Susie of So Happy In Town – Are We Creating Generation Wimp By Overpraising Our Kids? I think we live in a time where we do tend to Mollycoddle our children. We have become so scared that they might not be included or achieve, that we might have taken it into our own hands. This was a refreshing and funny reminder of that! Thanks Susie!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- Change of Time – The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @LeaningIn_
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Leaning In: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on all 3 of the hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama