Welcome back to #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the linky! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂 I am super excited to announce that we have 2 new hosts joining the #globalblogging team…
We have Kristin McCarthy from Four Princesses and The Cheese. Kristin has just released an amazing book “A Writers Badass Guide To Branding, Blogging and Social Media” along with Nathalie Laitmon.. Check it out 🙂
We also have the amazingly honest and witty Rachel Hawkins from Our Rach Blogs …
Welcome Ladies, cheers to a great season of blogging !!!!
Once again, we have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA/MALTA/KENYA/THAILAND
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Thank you to our previous week’s Co-Hosts
Tracey from Oh Pretty City
and Katarzyna from Oh Mummy Mia
It was great to have you ladies join us!
This weeks Featured Posts.
Tracey’s favorite for the week is Things I Want To Complain About – The Experienced Bad Mom. Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest and it’s reassuring to know that you are not the only one bothered by certain things.
Katarzyna’s fav for the week is The Elusive Grey Goddess – Petite Words. I love everything about being natural. I also believe that wrinkles and grey hair are something we shouldn’t be afraid of. I hate all those fake faces, lips and boobs. Why would we want to change ourselves? I agree 100% with Petite’s word: ‘let’s just BE, let’s have wrinkles, let’s go grey, let’s live. And most of all let’s not be defined by fashion, by the media, let US define ourselves’
My Favorite for the week is Teaching Our Children The Value Of An Inquiring Mind – Mother Of Teenagers. This post reminded me of the importance in teaching our children to never be afraid of questioning their surroundings. To grow their minds and understanding of the world they live in… Even though as parents we get so frustrated with the question “why” – We forget how important it is!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
Our most read post for the week is from Heather of Shank You Very Much – Should Kid’s Be Allowed in First Class? – This was a great read! Do take a look!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on all 3 of the hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama