It’s time for Global Blogging #2
A huge thank you to EVERYONE that linked up last week! It’s amazing being able to read and support bloggers from around the globe! We had blogs from Australia, the United States, Germany, Ireland, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
In South Africa we call ourselves the Rainbow Nation – a diverse and colourful union of different cultures and people. Kinda like this blogging community! Love it!
*** Please remember to add your country into the title line when linking up ***
Meagan’s choice post from last week was DIY Daddy Blog (UK) with Why Do We Bare Our Souls? I loved that this post was honest and thought-provoking, really made me think about why I started a blog.
My favorite post was from Lucy’s Locket (Australia) with A letter to the stranger I met on the train. I loved that this letter spoke about trying to find the positive when things around us may seem a bit dismal.
Let the linking begin….
Just a reminder
Our aim for #GlobalBlogging, is to create a community of bloggers from around the world, that meet each week in support of each other!
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday.
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment :). We are definitely not the BLOGMAFIA but please remember to comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own (as a minimum). Any more that tickle your fancy as well! Remember sharing is caring. The more you give the more you receive! And the more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
Click on the link below and follow the prompts!
If you’d like to be reminded of when the Linky goes live, subscribe here.
One Messy Mama