We have an awesome line-up of bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA/MALTA/KENYA/THAILAND
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Thank you to last week’s Co-Hosts
Eoin from The Walking Dad – our first ever DAD co-host 🙂
and Rebecca from Rock and Roses Mama – LOVE her blog name!
This week’s Co-Hosts are
Hayley from Mission Mindfulness
Eoin’s fav is from Slugs ‘n Snails – One In, One Out. This gave me a great chuckle, I totally identified with the process of selective editing that we all must do, otherwise the house would be papered in dodgy drawings and paintings.
Rebbeca’s favorite was Finding the Elusive Mom Friend – Do What You Love Mama. I feel it’s so super important to connect with fellow Mamas and support each other through the undoubted struggles and find inspiration and motivation in your ‘Mama clan’ x
My favorite from last week is Coffee & Bubbles – Nappy Nemesis. Oh for the love of all things “stinky”, many a horrific diaper changed in my household. I have been changing nappies for 6 years continuously – and counting. Hilarious post!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
Mom of 2 Little Girls – Vaal River Weekend Photos
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @l, @
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts, Co-hosts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama