Welcome back to #globalblogging
We have an awesome line-up of bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA / MALTA and KENYA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
We are looking for new co-hosts!!
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
This week’s Co-Hosts
Emmi from Emmi’s Cookinside
and Rhian – From Tum To Mum
Walking Dad – What The Fox? This post is HILARIOUS! You have to give it a read!
Mother of Teenagers – Challenging The Perception of Pretty Having two girls of my own. I fear for the day I have to have this conversation. This post gave me some much needed insight!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
DIY Daddy – The Four Tiers of Blogging
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @, @
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts, Co-hosts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama