Welcome back to #globalblogging
A friendly word of advice. I noticed this week that many of the blogs that link up do not have their twitter handle connected to their twitter sharing button. This means that you are not notified (via twitter) when someone shares your posts. Here is a link to help you get that sorted. 🙂
We have an awesome line-up of bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA / MALTA and KENYA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Thank you to Chilli and Shaney for being our hosts last week. Much appreciated! You guy were awesome with all that tweeting!
Chilli from Chilli Regina
and Shaney from I Mummy Blog
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Chilli’s favorite was from Four princesses and the cheese, the post Barron Trump bearing brunt hatred. For me, it really is a post that should be read by everyone, as it points out something, that for me as a parent is beyond common sense comprehension – attacking the innocent and the ones who cannot defend themselves – children. Judge, hate and attack the kids, based on their parent’s mistakes and character – makes you wonder just how low people can get, doesn’t it?
Shaney’s favorite is from Whiskey of The Week – Salad with a Ballantine’s Salad Dressing. I chose this post because I don’t normally get excited by salads or recipes, but when I read this I was desperate to try it! It’s creative, exciting and has all my favorite things in it!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag me for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts post and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama