Well that’s it, gone with January and we’re into February.. Time flies when you’re having fun!! Welcome back to another week of #globalblogging!
We have an awesome line up of bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA AND MALTA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Co-hosts for this week!
This week we have 2 Co-Hosts.
Chilli from Chilli Regina
and Shaney from I Mummy Blog
We look forward to sharing this week’s link up with you both!
Thank you to Helena and Hattie for being our hosts last week. Much appreciated!
Helena from The Queen of Collage.
Hattie from Coffee & Bubbles
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Hattie’s favorite post was by Lucy at Leaning In with ‘I don’t believe in Mum Guilt‘ This post serves a timely reminder that we should stop being so hard on ourselves and shouldn’t waste our time feeling guilty over nothing.
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Myself and our Co-Host’s will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @, @
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts post the Co-Hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama