Welcome back to another week of #globalblogging! We had some amazing posts shared last week. Looking forward to reading this week’s line up!
We have fantastic bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GUATEMALA AND MALTA
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Co-hosts for this week!
This week we have 2 Co-Hosts.
Helena from The Queen of Collage.
Hattie from Coffee & Bubbles
We look forward to sharing this week’s link up with you both!
Thank you to Mackenzie and Jeannette for being our hosts last week. Much appreciated!
Mackenzie from Reflections From Me.
Jeannette from Whiskey of The Week
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Mackenzie’s favorite was – The Last Hurrah Daaarling – Olive and Red Pepper Roast Chicken – Apply To Face Blog
My favorite is from The Walking Dad – GIVIN’ ME DADDITUDE: Perceptions of stay-home fatherhood. Loved this post! We need to give dad’s much more credit!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post This Week
Dad’s Triplet Blog – How To Be An Awesome Dad
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Myself and our Co-Host’s will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @, @
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts post the Co-Hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama