IT’S A BOY!
So, we decided to do this “grand” gender reveal for baby #5, and we made the announcement on Christmas day, this being such a HUGE surprise and all! (The baby that is)… I love this photo, the kids look absolutely shell shocked. Just how we felt when we first found out! Makes me giggle every time! Bring on the fun and games! 🙂
We have fantastic bloggers from –
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA/ GAUTEMALA AND MALTA
Thank you for sharing with us each week! We have a little more news. Meagan from (The Mum Project) has a few new ventures up her sleeve. She has decided to take a break from the linky as HOST, she needs all the Mama-Sleep she can get!! But should be back in a couple of months when her schedule allows for it! Wishing you all the best Meagan. Looking forward to reading all about it! x
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
Co-hosts for this week!
This week we have 2 Co-Hosts.
Mackenzie from Reflections From Me.
Jeannette from Whiskey of The Week
We look forward to sharing this weeks link up with you both!
Thank you to Cecile’ from The Frenchie Mummy for being our Co-Host last week!
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Cecile’s favorite was from Top Five Mum – Our First Christmas As A Family Of Four. I loved the pictures Ruth shared, just so cute! It is so nice to see how people get Christmas traditions in their life and I can’t wait to have some with Babs over the next couple of years!
Meagan’s favorite post this week was from The Muddled Mother – Funding Mental Health With Open Eyes. I think it’s really important to raise awareness about mental health and I like how open and honest she is about her own experience.
My favorite is from Twin Pickle – Double Trouble – Twins Behaving Badly. I giggled my way through! Siblings are such fun and get up to such mischief! I can only imagine how amusing it must be to have twins!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
Most Read Post
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 6am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Myself, Meagan and our Co-Host’s will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @mumproject , @, @
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the Hosts post the Co-Hosts post and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 or @mumproject !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.