Welcome back to the most international link up in town 🙂
In 2016 we were fortunate enough to have bloggers from all over the globe!
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA and GAUTEMALA
Here’s hoping 2017 brings more bloggers together through #globalblogging.
Thank you to everyone that continues to support Meagan (The Mum Project) and myself. We are so appreciative that you choose to share your writing with us!
If you are NOT a blogger, this link up offers many new and interesting posts that I am sure you would enjoy reading.
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Our featured posts from our Christmas Edition:
Meagan’s favorite post this week was from Mission Mindfulness with her guest series called Mindfulness and Me, I love this idea as it’s a great way to get more people thinking about mindfulness and how useful it can be to your daily life (especially for parents).
My favorite is from Whiskey of the Week – Whiskey and Mature Gouda Pairing. I love reading about all the delicious pairings one can have with a glass of whiskey!
Grab our featured blogger badge!!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Take a look 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan, myself and our Co-Host will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4, @mumproject and @frenchiemummy
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on BOTH the HOSTS posts the Co-Hosts post and BOTH the posts before yours.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us at @onemessymama4 or @mumproject !
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
One Messy Mama