Welcome to Global Blogging #1
Here we are, our very first #globalblogging link up! Thanks so much for joining us. We are looking forward to reading all of the AMAZING posts that will be linked up this week!
Drum roll please….
Let the linking begin….
This is such an exciting venture for myself and the lovely Meagan from The Mum Project! We will co-host #GlobalBlogging each week. The linky runs from Mondays 8am to Thursdays 12pm. Ample time to get those posts linked up. So … Welcome from the both of us!
Our aim for #GlobalBlogging, is to create a community of bloggers from around the world, that meet each week in support of each other!
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Meagan and myself will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Meagan for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- You can also find Meagan and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
3. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
Click on the link below and follow the prompts!
If you’d like to be reminded of when the Linky goes live, subscribe here.
One Messy Mama