Welcome back to our Global Link Up #globalblogging. THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the link up! For new people joining us this week, it’s so great to have you!! We hope to see you again!! 🙂
We have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYA
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
Meet Your Hosts.
Most Read Post This Week.
Mrs Jibril – 2017 Blogging Update
Kristin’s FAV for the week is written by Daily Dump – Surprise, I’m Still An Asshole – Part 3. This is so funny and so my life right about now.
My FAV for the week is written by Experienced Bad Mom – Thoughts I Have During Yogilates Class. Absolutely! These thoughts would cross my mind too 🙂 haha
Rachel’s FAV for the week is written by The Naughty Forty Diaries – Life Goes On. Tracey’s post was so raw, so full of feeling. I took in every word and it felt impossible not be moved by the recent loss of her beloved Mum.
Don’t forget our Pinterest Board
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek 🙂
Just a reminder
- The linky will be open from 8am Mondays – 12pm Tuesdays. (SAST)
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @onemessymama4, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @mumproject
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting 🙂 – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet 🙂
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week – old or new.
4. FOR NEW LINKERS – please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
5. Global Blogging will only run for 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 🙂